Our tutors are experienced in their fields with concrete experience of successful implementation and monitoring of various management systems. Tutors are experts in management systems and they understand challenges you are most likely to have during the implementation of management systems. Tutors can share their point of view and cope with difficult situations more effectively and efficiently.Please do come and enjoy one of our courses we provided. Our tutors are experienced in providing trainings. Not only do they share their knowledge and experience with you, but also they are capable of adopting various sharing and interactive courses activities, so that you can fully understand the course content and are able to apply what you have learnt in the real situation practically. Let’s turn their experience into your companies’ expertise.
Accredited Certification International provides In-Company training course should minimize disruption to your business and maximize your training budget.
It is the most convenient and cost effective solution, if you wish to train a number of your people or when confidentially is an issue. Participants benefit from the ability to raise issues in the course and develop specific themes without the fear of confidential information being exposed. Interested parties can contact Accredited Certification International directly.
Starting from 30 March 2020, an applicant company may apply for partial advance payment of 50% of the approved training grant.
Companies applying for training grant under the RTTP should fulfill the following requirements –
- registered in Hong Kong under the Business Registration Ordinance (Cap. 310);
- must be a non-government and non-subvented organisation; and
- the employee nominated is a Hong Kong permanent resident with the necessary background / experience relevant to the advanced technology.
Easy Application for funding- 3 steps
- Company submits application at least 2 weeks before the training starts
- After Vetting by RTTP Secretariat, receive confirmation letter
- Submit claim form and supporting document within 2 months after completion of training
Each company is subject to a funding ceiling of HK$500,000 in each financial year at the course commencement date. Companies should contribute no less than one-third of the actual training cost. There is no limit on the number of eligible trainees from each company for each training course.