- To understand Integrated ISO 22000:2018 food safety management
- To introduce ISO 22000:2018 support techniques
- To understanding the importance of internal auditing and the responsibilities of internal auditors
- To plan and organize an internal audit
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Food safety managers and staff who are entrusted to implement and monitor the food safety management system
- Educators and consultants involve in ISO quality management
- Staff who are entrusted to conduct internal assessment of food safety management system
- The basic concept of ISO 22000:2018
- The ISO 22000:2018 principle
- Review on the requirements and implementation guidelines of ISO 22000:2018 Statutory Requirements/Regulations
- Certification process and its necessary requirements
- Documentation review
- Comparison between internal and external audit
- ISO 22000:2018 auditing (including auditing methodology, preparation, auditing skills, and reporting)
- Internal audit results evaluation and reporting
CERTIFCATE AND CPD:
Certificate of successful Completion will be awarded delegates who have attended full course. An e-Certificate will only be granted. You may be able to claim CPD hours for your membership at professional bodies.
** RTTP (Reindustrialisation and Technology Training Progamme) Recognized Training Course **
RTTP Pre-approval training courses, eligible company could apply for RTTP funding in order to receive up to 2/3 course fee reimbursement for each employee.