- To define measurement processes
- To Identify sources of measurement error
- To select the appropriate error distributions
- To determine sensitivity coefficients
- To develop and report uncertainty estimates for direct and multivariate measurements
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Anybody who are interested in the concept of measurement uncertainty
- Suitable for those who are senior laboratory staff, supervisors and laboratory managers
- Definition of measurement uncertainty
- Key concepts, methods and procedures on uncertainties in measurement
- General guidelines and Fundamentals on measurement uncertainties
CERTIFCATE AND CPD:
Certificate of successful Completion will be awarded delegates who have attended full course. An e-Certificate will only be granted. You may be able to claim CPD hours for your membership at professional bodies.
** RTTP (Reindustrialisation and Technology Training Progamme) Recognized Training Course **
RTTP Pre-approval training courses, eligible company could apply for RTTP funding in order to receive up to 2/3 course fee reimbursement for each employee.
Early Bird Discount:
We offer $100 early bird discounts to student who book the lesson early in one month.