WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Facility Management professionals, auditors, assessors, consultants, and FM Liner Managers, policy developers and managers.
- Delegates who responsible for Asset Management
- Facility Management officers and managers
- To understand the application of Facility Management(FM) management systems standards.
- To understand the importance of internal auditing and the responsibilities of internal auditors
- To plan and organize an internal audit
- ISO 41001:2018 Documentation review
- Understand ISO 41001:2018 Facility Management(FM) Management System audit model
- Comparison between internal and external audit
- FMMS internal auditing (including audit planning, auditing methodology, auditing skills (preparation and monitoring)
- Internal audit results evaluation and reporting
CERTIFCATE AND CPD:
Certificate of successful Completion will be awarded delegates who have attended full course. An e-Certificate will only be granted. You may be able to claim CPD hours for your membership at professional bodies.
** RTTP (Reindustrialisation and Technology Training Progamme) Recognized Training Course **
RTTP Pre-approval training courses, eligible company could apply for RTTP funding in order to receive up to 2/3 course fee reimbursement for each employee.