Delegates are required to have a basic understanding on OHSAS 18001:2007 standard and auditing.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Top management personnel who are driving the Occupational Health &
Safety Management System
- Occupational Health & Safety management personnel, managers and staff who need to implement ISO 45001 and the requirement of Factory & Industrial Undertaking Regulation (FIU)
- To discuss the needs for and benefits of the ISO 45001
- To provide an overview of the ISO 45001 specification
- New terms and definitions
- Identify the changes made on ISO 45001:2018 based on OHSMS 18001:2007
- Conversion timetable and requirements
- Documentation updating
- Checklist and preparation for this new conversion
- To familiarize participants with basic concepts
- To understand the certification process and its necessary requirements
CERTIFCATE AND CPD:
Certificate of successful Completion will be awarded delegates who have attended full course. An e-Certificate will only be granted. You may be able to claim CPD hours for your membership at professional bodies.