New Environmental Noise Control Design for Latest Green Building Assessment
- To recognize the application on the BEAM ((Building Environmental Assessment Method) and innovation credits related to environmental noise.
- To apply the regulations and guidelines from EPD in construction noise
- To understand the requirements on EIA on noise impact and mitigations.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Personal who work related to noise problems in construction environment
- Anybody who is somehow involve in or interest in noise problems in construction environment
- Basic noise principles
- Noise mitigation techniques for applying innovation credit. (Case study: innovative building configuration, sound insulated window, mobile noise barrier, silencer for high technology rooms.)
- Regulations and guidelines from EPD in construction noise
- Requirements on Environmental Impact Assessment on noise impact and mitigation measures.
- Requirements on BEAM credits with noise problems
CERTIFCATE AND CPD:
Certificate of successful Completion will be awarded delegates who have attended full course. An e-Certificate will only be granted. You may be able to claim CPD hours for your membership at professional bodies.
13 Jan 23
21 Feb 23
21 Mar 23
25 Apr 23
24 May 23
21 Jun 23
13 Jul 23
21 Aug 23
21 Sep 23
25 Oct 23
24 Nov 23
21 Dec 23
Course Code: BEAM1
Duration: 1 day