- To get an overview of ISO/IEC 17025:2017 and the benefits to implement it
- To know about the resource requirements and process requirements for ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- To understand the processes involved in auditing and to learn auditing techniques based on ISO 19011:2018
- To learn how to prepare and maintain internal audit records
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Anybody who is involved in the implementation of the laboratory management system (LMS) within the organization
- Anybody who want to become LMS Internal Auditor and having a basic knowledge of standard or working in the organization
- Anybody wants to enhance their auditing knowledge and skills
- Overview of ISO 17025:2017 Laboratory Management system
- Requirements of ISO 17025:2017 Laboratory Management System
- ISO 17025:2017 Documentation
- ISO 17025:2017 Internal Audit Process
- ISO 17025:2017 Audit Records and Audit Checklist
- Impartiality, Risk Management, Decision Rule and Process Approach – Key changes in ISO 17025:2017
Delegates are better to complete “Understanding of Laboratory quality management based on ISO/IEC 17025: 2017” (Course Code: TLM1) or Implementation of Laboratory quality control and documentation based on ISO/IEC 17025: 2017 (Course Code: TLM3) or equivalent.
- After completion of all TLM1, TLM3, TLM5 & TLM6, he or she is eligible for applying Professional Certicate of Laboratory Technical Officer.
- After completion of all TLM1, TLM3, TLM4, he or she is eligible for applying Professional Certicate of Laboratory Auditor.
CERTIFCATE AND CPD:
Certificate of successful Completion will be awarded delegates who have attended full course. An e-Certificate will only be granted. You may be able to claim CPD hours for your membership at professional bodies.
** RTTP (Reindustrialisation and Technology Training Progamme) Recognized Training Course **
RTTP Pre-approval training courses, eligible company could apply for RTTP funding in order to receive up to 2/3 course fee reimbursement for each employee.