Starting from 30 March 2020, an applicant company may apply for partial advance payment of 50% of the approved training grant.
Companies applying for training grant under the RTTP should fulfill the following requirements –
- registered in Hong Kong under the Business Registration Ordinance (Cap. 310);
- must be a non-government and non-subvented organisation; and
- the employee nominated is a Hong Kong permanent resident with the necessary background / experience relevant to the advanced technology.
Easy Application for funding- 4 steps
- 1) Company should submit the training grant application for your courses at least 2 weeks BEFORE the training on RTTP Online System (Learn More)
- 2) You may register and set up a new account on RTTP Online System and submit the application details by following the steps online. Please also prepare the copy of HKID card for each trainee and company Business Registration Certificate for uploading to the system.
- 3) Once submitted successfully, RTTP administrator would verify your application and if approved, they would email you the confirmation letter. After receiving the confirmation letter, you may attend your courses as planned.
- 4) Company should confirm each trainee attendance on RTTP Online System and upload the 4A form (as attached) WITHIN 2 months AFTER training completion for processing of the application for reimbursement.
Please fill in the 4A form and email to ACI at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will sign back to you.
Each company is subject to a funding ceiling of HK$500,000 in each financial year at the course commencement date. Companies should contribute no less than one-third of the actual training cost. There is no limit on the number of eligible trainees from each company for each training course.
Our tutors are experienced in their fields with concrete experience of successful implementation and monitoring of various management systems. Tutors are experts in management systems and they understand challenges you are most likely to have during the implementation of management systems. Tutors can share their point of view and cope with difficult situations more effectively and efficiently.Please do come and enjoy one of our courses we provided. Our tutors are experienced in providing trainings. Not only do they share their knowledge and experience with you, but also they are capable of adopting various sharing and interactive courses activities, so that you can fully understand the course content and are able to apply what you have learnt in the real situation practically. Let’s turn their experience into your companies’ expertise.
Accredited Certification International provides In-Company training course should minimize disruption to your business and maximize your training budget.
It is the most convenient and cost effective solution, if you wish to train a number of your people or when confidentially is an issue. Participants benefit from the ability to raise issues in the course and develop specific themes without the fear of confidential information being exposed. Interested parties can contact Accredited Certification International directly.