- To understand the application of Energy management systems standards.
- To understand the importance of internal auditing and the responsibilities of internal auditors
- To plan and organize an internal audit
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Energy saving professionals, energy auditors, energy assessors, energy engineers, energy consultants, energy and facilities managers, policy developers and managers.
- Delegates who responsible for Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
- Practicing engineers, building services managers, plant managers and consultants.
- Environmental officers and managers
- ISO 50001:2018 Documentation review
- Understand ISO 50001:2018 Energy Management System (EnMS) audit model
- Comparison between internal and external audit
- EnMS internal auditing (including audit planning, auditing methodology, auditing skills,
- Preparation and monitoring
- Internal audit results evaluation and reporting
CERTIFCATE AND CPD:
Certificate of successful Completion will be awarded delegates who have attended full course. An e-Certificate will only be granted. You may be able to claim CPD hours for your membership at professional bodies.
** RTTP (Reindustrialisation and Technology Training Progamme) Recognized Training Course **
RTTP Pre-approval training courses, eligible company could apply for RTTP funding in order to receive up to 2/3 course fee reimbursement for each employee.
*HKIE Approved #CPD Course
*The Hong Kong Institution of Engineers #Continuous Professional Development