- To understand ISO 14000 Environmental Management System & its development
- To explain the intent of ISO 14001:2015
- To identify changes made on ISO 14001:2015 based on ISO 14001:2004
- To understand the certification process and its necessary requirements
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Environmental personnel who are entrusted to implement or develop the environmental management system
- Anybody who is somehow involved in or interest in the environmental management system
- IS0 14001 Introduction management principle
- IS0 14001 Introduction certification worldwide
- The new structure, terminology & concepts
- Context of the Organization, Leadership, Planning for the EMS, Support, Operation, Performance , Evaluation, etc.
- Certification process and its necessary requirements
CERTIFCATE AND CPD:
Certificate of successful Completion will be awarded delegates who have attended full course. You may be able to claim CPD hours for your membership at professional bodies.