- To recognize the application on the BEAM ((Building Environmental Assessment Method) and innovation credits related to environmental noise.
- To apply the regulations and guidelines from EPD in construction noise
- To understand the requirements on EIA on noise impact and mitigations.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Personal who work related to noise problems in construction environment
- Anybody who is somehow involve in or interest in noise problems in construction environment
- Basic noise principles
- Noise mitigation techniques for applying innovation credit. (Case study: innovative building configuration, sound insulated window, mobile noise barrier, silencer for high technology rooms.)
- Regulations and guidelines from EPD in construction noise
- Requirements on Environmental Impact Assessment on noise impact and mitigation measures.
- Requirements on BEAM credits with noise problems
CERTIFCATE AND CPD:
Certificate of successful Completion will be awarded delegates who have attended full course. An e-Certificate will only be granted. You may be able to claim CPD hours for your membership at professional bodies.