- To understand the entire requirements of the ISO/IEC 17025:2017 standard
- To design and implement ISO / IEC 17025:2017 requirements for laboratories.
- Enable participants to revise the quality system documentation as required by the new version of the standard
- To develop systematic approach to expand your skills in the area of good laboratory practices
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Anybody who wants to understand the value of operating effective laboratory management system
- Anybody who is involved in the implementation of or supervising of an ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- Suitable for those who are Quality / Technical Managers in laboratories, Laboratory technicians, calibration specialist
- Overview of LMS and the revised structure of ISO/IEC 17025 :2017 standard
- Management & Technical requirements of ISO/IEC 17025 with detailed examination of important LMS elements
- How to develop your lab’s documentation compliance required by ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- How to develop a plan for implementing ISO/IEC 17025:2017 LMS
- ISO/IEC 17025 implementation options and operational controls
- Implementation milestones and measures of success
Student should have attended our ISO 17025:2017 Foundation course (Course Code: TML1).
CERTIFCATE AND CPD:
Certificate of successful Completion will be awarded delegates who have attended full course. An e-Certificate will only be granted. You may be able to claim CPD hours for your membership at professional bodies.
** RTTP (Reindustrialisation and Technology Training Progamme) Recognized Training Course **
RTTP Pre-approval training courses, eligible company could apply for RTTP funding in order to receive up to 2/3 course fee reimbursement for each employee.
Early Bird Discount:
We offer $100 early bird discounts to student who book the lesson early in one month.