- To get an overview of ISO/IEC 17025:2017 and the benefits to implement it
- To know about the resource requirements and process requirements for ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- To understand the processes involved in auditing and to learn auditing techniques based on ISO 19011:2018
- To learn how to prepare and maintain internal audit records
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Anybody who is involved in the implementation of the laboratory management system (LMS) within the organization
- Anybody who want to become LMS Internal Auditor and having a basic knowledge of standard or working in the organization
- Anybody wants to enhance their auditing knowledge and skills
- Overview of ISO 17025:2017 Laboratory Management system
- Requirements of ISO 17025:2017 Laboratory Management System
- ISO 17025:2017 Documentation
- ISO 17025:2017 Internal Audit Process
- ISO 17025:2017 Audit Records and Audit Checklist
- Impartiality, Risk Management, Decision Rule and Process Approach – Key changes in ISO 17025:2017
Student should have attended our ISO 17025:2017 Foundation course (Course Code: TML1).
CERTIFCATE AND CPD:
Certificate of successful Completion will be awarded delegates who have attended full course. You may be able to claim CPD hours for your membership at professional bodies.
Early Bird Discount:
We offer $100 early bird discounts to student who book the lesson early in one month.