- To understand the basic elements to implement and manage a Laboratory Management System (LMS)
- To learn the concepts of ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- To understand the approaches, methods and techniques used for implementation and management of a LMS
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Anybody who is involved in Testing and Calibration Laboratories Management
- Anybody who is seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Laboratory Management Systems
- Anybody who is interested to pursue a career in Laboratory Management
- Introduction to Laboratory Management System (LMS) concepts as required by ISO 17025:2017
- Fundamental principles and concepts of a ISO 17025:2017 LMS
- Different modules of a LMS, including LMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, management review, continual improvement, etc.
CERTIFCATE AND CPD:
Certificate of successful Completion will be awarded delegates who have attended full course. An e-Certificate will only be granted. You may be able to claim CPD hours for your membership at professional bodies.
** RTTP (Reindustrialisation and Technology Training Progamme) Recognized Training Course **
RTTP Pre-approval training courses, eligible company could apply for RTTP funding in order to receive up to 2/3 course fee reimbursement for each employee.
Early Bird Discount:
We offer $100 early bird discounts to student who book the lesson early in one month.