- To understand the application of asset management systems standards
- To understanding the importance of internal auditing and the responsibilities of internal auditors
- To plan and organize an internal audit
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Asset management personnel, managers and staff who are entrusted to implement and monitor the Asset Management System
- Educators and consultants involve in ISO asset management
- Delegates are better to complete TA2 training course or equivalent
- Staff who are entrusted to conduct internal assessment of the quality management system
- Documentation review
- Comparison between internal and external audit
- Asset Management System auditing (including auditing methodology, preparation, auditing skills, and reporting)
- Internal audit results evaluation and reporting
CERTIFCATE AND CPD:
Certificate of successful Completion will be awarded delegates who have attended full course. An e-Certificate will only be granted. You may be able to claim CPD hours for your membership at professional bodies.
*HKIE Approved #CPD Course
*The Hong Kong Institution of Engineers #Continuous Professional Development