Objectives and Achievements
On completion of the training you will be able to:
- Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
- Interpret the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 audit in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021where appropriate)
- Gain knowledge and skill to plan and conduct an audit and report on the audit that establishes conformity and enhances overall organizational performances
- Meet the training requirements for registration as a QMSAuditor or LeadAuditor with the IRCA
- Build stakeholder confidence by managing processes in line with the latest requirements
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone responsible for carrying out or leading teams of auditors for internal or external audits
- All levels of company employees as well as independent consultants
- Anyone wishing to register with IRCA as an auditor and those personnel wishing to perform second or third party audits.
The course covers the key principles, concepts and practices of effective QMS audits in line with ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 19011 “Guidelines for auditing management systems”. It is using a step-by-step approach to guide through the entire audit process from initiation to follow-up.
The course program helps demonstrating the commitment to quality by transforming existing auditor skills to ISO 9001:2015 in planning, conducting and reporting. . Participants can consolidate their expertise with the latest developments of internationally recognized best practice techniques and contribute to continuous improvement of business by effective auditing
CERTIFCATE AND CPD:
Certificate of successful Completion will be awarded delegates who have attended full course. You may be able to claim CPD hours for your membership at professional bodies.
*HKIE Approved #CPD Course
*The Hong Kong Institution of Engineers #Continuous Professional Development